search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Dove Soap Commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

You know the commercial, where they have the bars of soap, and the little yellow square of paper... Then this woman's finger touches the bar of soap, and then presses on the yellow sheet of paper, a moment later, the spot she touched, turns green.

I'm looking for the song that plays on that commercial... Help me please D=!
# 2 20 years ago

yeah im lookin for it too..great song..anyone know???

> You know the commercial, where they have the bars of soap, and the little yellow square of paper... Then this woman's finger touches the bar of soap, and then presses on the yellow sheet of paper, a moment later, the spot she touched, turns green.
>
>
> I'm looking for the song that plays on that commercial... Help me please D=!
# 3 20 years ago

> yeah im lookin for it too..great song..anyone know???
>
> > You know the commercial, where they have the bars of soap, and the little yellow square of paper... Then this woman's finger touches the bar of soap, and then presses on the yellow sheet of paper, a moment later, the spot she touched, turns green.
> >
> >
> > I'm looking for the song that plays on that commercial... Help me please D=!
> I know i cant frieken find it ahhhhhhhh
# 4 19 years ago

What has happened to the pink dove soap that I used to be able to buy, it had a lovely fragrance, it hasn't stopped me buying the white soap though but I did like the pink for the short time it was available.
# 5 19 years ago

> What has happened to the pink dove soap that I used to be able to buy, it had a lovely fragrance, it hasn't stopped me buying the white soap though but I did like the pink for the short time it was available.
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread