search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

ZYRTEC COMMERCIAL

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Can someone please tell me who the actress with the dog 'Roofus' in the Zyrtec commercial is? Thanks!
# 2 21 years ago

> Can someone please tell me who the actress with the dog 'Roofus' in the Zyrtec commercial is? Thanks!
I don't know who the girl is, but do you know what kind of dog Rufus is??
# 3 21 years ago

> Can someone please tell me who the actress with the dog 'Roofus' in the Zyrtec commercial is? Thanks!

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE PLANT IN THE BACKGROUND WHEN SHE IS SITTING ON THE SOFA?

# 4 21 years ago

# 5 21 years ago

Can someone PLEASE tell me what kind of a dog ROOFUS is in the zyrtec commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 6 21 years ago

# 7 21 years ago

What kind of dog is 'Roofus?' Thanks
# 8 21 years ago

> Can someone please tell me who the actress with the dog 'Roofus' in the Zyrtec commercial is? Thanks! Don't know but would like to know too. the 'pet dander' girl is so, so cute.

# 9 21 years ago

Did you ever get the name of that model?
-Rubiconte@aol.com
# 10 21 years ago

Dude
> Can someone please tell me what kind of dog Roofus is in the one Zyrtec commerials?Please and thank you!

# 11 21 years ago

I would definately like to know the answer to this question as well. That woman is cause for fireworks. I gasp every time I see that commercial. She exasperates every fiber of my being. I need info (her name, fan-sites??) on this dazzling woman. Please!?!

# 12 21 years ago

Mike
i wish i knew, she is beautiful!
# 13 21 years ago

Rufus is a toy dog called a Papillon. They are one of the smartest breeds. Can anyone tell me what kind of houseplant is in the background of Rufus's owner's apartment? It's a small tree with twisted, bare branches and huge rounded leaves. It has a cool structural look and I might want to get one. The Latin name would be preferable to the common name, but I'll take any help I can get. Thanks

# 14 21 years ago

her name is SHoshauna and she goes to my school
# 15 21 years ago

Alj
Shoshana

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread