search user
Clipland Forum Other

sprite zero song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There is a song from a sprite zero commercial, that has lyrics that go "Honey, you make me scream..." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it... If anyone knows please help me out!!
# 2 19 years ago

> There is a song from a sprite zero commercial, that has lyrics that go "Honey, you make me scream..." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it... If anyone knows please help me out!!
>
# 3 19 years ago

> > There is a song from a sprite zero commercial, that has lyrics that go "Honey, you make me scream..." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it... If anyone knows please help me out!!
> >
>
# 4 20 years ago

> There is a song from a sprite zero commercial, that has lyrics that go "Honey, you make me scream..." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it... If anyone knows please help me out!!
>
# 5 20 years ago

i wanna know the name of that song too :(
# 6 20 years ago

someone can send me right now a message to where can i download the sprite zero song. i foud in every part but there's is nothing.
please i need information right now and the name of the song .i think the group is magenta and the song called all over but i'm not sure. please i need information.please, please ,please....
# 7 20 years ago

>
# 8 19 years ago

> It's "magenta" with "all over"
# 9 19 years ago

> > > There is a song from a sprite zero commercial, that has lyrics that go "Honey, you make me scream..." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it... If anyone knows please help me out!!
> > >
> >
>
This song is by the band MAGENTA. You can get the cd here:

http://www.musicnonstop.co.uk/store/erol.html#9351x0&&http%3A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fsearch%3Fhl%3Dno%26ie%3DUTF-8%26q%3Dmagenta+little+girl+lost%26lr%3D
# 10 19 years ago

>

Did you find out yet? If not, the song is called "All over" by a Norwegian band called Magenta. It was released back in 2002.

Cheers,
tori03
# 11 19 years ago

Magenta - All Over
# 12 19 years ago

zatanna
magenta - all over
# 13 18 years ago

I know what ya mean... That song rocks but its not available yet as far as i can find. It was apparently written specially for the ad and all i can find out is that it may be released by BMG Records soon. I cant even confirm that it is Magenta that did it. Sorry im not much help but please let me know if someone finds it pleeese..
# 14 18 years ago

J
i think that ones honey honey by ABBA or something
# 15 18 years ago

hey im looken 4 da sprite zero song (from da ad) if neone knows hu iz it by plz let me know
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread