search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Barilla Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.
# 2 20 years ago

> I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.

it is a song Andrea Bocelli - can't remember the title now
# 3 20 years ago

Nancy
Mille Lune Mille Onde

> > I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.
>
> it is a song Andrea Bocelli - can't remember the title now
# 4 20 years ago

yea!!! what is the songs name!?
# 5 20 years ago

> > I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.
>
> it is a song Andrea Bocelli - can't remember the title now
Actually the Italian chef serves the travelling blonde in his restaurant after accidentally bumping into her while she's sight-seeing! Yes...the song is famous and Bocelli sung it. The voice is his in the commercial...but darn, don't know the name!
# 6 20 years ago

> I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.

The singer is Andre Bocelli. The song is
"Mille Lune Mille Onde".
# 7 20 years ago

Mille Lune Mille Onde
# 8 20 years ago

You are both right about the commercials, they are two different ones and they both play the same song: "MILLE LUNE MILLE ONDE" and it's on Andrea's CD, CIELI DI TOSCANA.
> > > I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.
> >
> > it is a song Andrea Bocelli - can't remember the title now
> Actually the Italian chef serves the travelling blonde in his restaurant after accidentally bumping into her while she's sight-seeing! Yes...the song is famous and Bocelli sung it. The voice is his in the commercial...but darn, don't know the name!
>
# 9 20 years ago

# 10 19 years ago

> > > I would like to know what is the music in the pasta commercial. The one where the neighbor drops off barilla spagetti at this womans house.
> >
> > it is a song Andrea Bocelli - can't remember the title now
> Actually the Italian chef serves the travelling blonde in his restaurant after accidentally bumping into her while she's sight-seeing! Yes...the song is famous and Bocelli sung it. The voice is his in the commercial...but darn, don't know the name!
>
# 11 19 years ago

honeylocs
The song is 'Mille Lune Mille Onde' by Andrea Bocelli!
# 12 19 years ago

# 13 19 years ago

> Mille Lune Mille Onde
I would like to know the title of the song played in the Barilla pasta menschce commercial
# 14 19 years ago

> Mille Lune Mille Onde
hey I don't know who this will be sent to or what this site is but i'm desperately searching for what the name/artist of the song on the barilla commercial is! if you have any idea please tell me! thanks
# 15 19 years ago

> Mille Lune Mille Onde
who is the artist? is this song/title available?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread