search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

does anyone know what song this is from?

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

There is a song from a car commercial, i am not sure which one, that has lyrics that go "All I can say is that my life has been the same and I like the way.." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it...If anyone knows please help me out!!
# 2 20 years ago

it sounds an awful lot like blind melon's "No Rain" but the lyrics there are more like "all i can say is that my life is pretty plain... you like my point of view ya think that i'm insane." something like that anyway
# 3 20 years ago

> it sounds an awful lot like blind melon's "No Rain" but the lyrics there are more like "all i can say is that my life is pretty plain... you like my point of view ya think that i'm insane." something like that anyway
> go and get your fact strait bro.

# 4 18 years ago

> There is a song from a car commercial, i am not sure which one, that has lyrics that go "All I can say is that my life has been the same and I like the way.." I don't know the name of the song, but i love it...If anyone knows please help me out!!

it's blind melon, no rain
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread