search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hi Hillary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 19 years ago

Hi Hillary Duff i really like you'r music and the t.v. show Lizzie Mcguire. I'm you'r biggest fan. My room is pink to. and i have you'r cd it is soooo cool. You are the coolest singer and i wish i could be you. You have all these fans and all wanting to meet you. well i want to to so heres my phone number and stuff 905-628-1543 e-mail- Sammi_den35@hotmail.com and my address 42 dundas streetontario well got to go bye
# 2 19 years ago

Heathrr
omg wow i absolutly haaate hillary duff she is a spoiled brat who thinks she is just the coolest thing just bc she has $$$ well she isnt she needs 2 get a life and so do u
# 3 19 years ago

Shame
Shame on you. What is it with people publishing their phone numbers?? You Live in Canada, near south central ontario... and does Hamilton ring a bell??? SHAME ON YOU! People can easily reverse look up your phone. SHAME SHAME SHAME! NEVER PUBLISH YOUR PHONE NUMBER!
# 4 19 years ago

Hi hillary I'm your #1 fan! I sooooooooooo
love your music and every thing else about you.I sooooooooo hope you send me an email if you have time. I always ask my mom if I can go to your conserts!!! Ecsept there allways so far away try to do more in new jersey.Well heres my phone number and email adderss kelseyk96@optonline.net (973)657-9764. don't forget you rock. Oh yeah I also love your tv seires (lizzie mcguire) and your acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 5 19 years ago

> Hi hillary I'm your #1 fan! I sooooooooooo
> love your music and every thing else about you.I sooooooooo hope you send me an email if you have time. I always ask my mom if I can go to your conserts!!! Ecsept there allways so far away try to do more in new jersey.Well heres my phone number and email adderss kelseyk96@optonline.net (973)657-9764. don't forget you rock. Oh yeah I also love your tv seires (lizzie mcguire) and your acting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 6 19 years ago

Hi hillary im your biggest fan I absoloutley love lizzie maguire and i have all the films that you have been in,i cant wait to see a cinderella story.my brother loves you aswell and hes around the same age as you so....
# 7 19 years ago

> Hi Hillary Duff i really like you'r music and the t.v. show Lizzie Mcguire. I'm you'r biggest fan. My room is pink to. and i have you'r cd it is soooo cool. You are the coolest singer and i wish i could be you. You have all these fans and all wanting to meet you. well i want to to so heres my phone number and stuff 905-628-1543 e-mail- Sammi_den35@hotmail.com and my address 42 dundas streetontario well got to go bye
# 8 19 years ago

nicols
> Hi Hillary Duff i really like you'r music and the t.v. show Lizzie Mcguire. I'm you'r biggest fan. My room is pink to. and i have you'r cd it is soooo cool. You are the coolest singer and i wish i could be you. You have all these fans and all wanting to meet you. well i want to to so heres my phone number and stuff 905-628-1543 e-mail- Sammi_den35@hotmail.com and my address 42 dundas streetontario well got to go bye
# 9 19 years ago

hi hilary my name is uzair i am from Ontario Missismenschga i have to tell u that ur my biggest fan ever and the coolest singer there is if u can email me at uzairkhan555@hotmail.com i would luv u even more. i have all ur cd's soooooo coollll i mostly listen to ur music every day and watch u on t.v like lizzie Mcguire and i watch ur movies like cadet kelly and lizzie mcguire the movie i have to go now bye and i wish u good luck in and new album ur making or being in any new movie
# 10 19 years ago

hi hilary my name is uzair i am from Ontario Missismenschga i have to tell u that ur my biggest fan ever and the coolest singer there is if u can email me at uzairkhan555@hotmail.com i would luv u even more. i have all ur cd's soooooo coollll i mostly listen to ur music every day and watch u on t.v like lizzie Mcguire and i watch ur movies like cadet kelly and lizzie mcguire the movie i have to go now bye and i wish u good luck in and new album ur making or being in any new movie
# 11 19 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

Whats up Duff!

# 13 19 years ago

Hi Hillary I want to be a superstar just like u!Maby we could keep in touch and I can meet you some day. That would be my dreem.Would you send me a picture of you and sign it. Well you teach me how to sing. I really wantto sing that is my deam. Will you tell me how?I would give you a big hug because mean so much to me you would mean more if you toutght me how to sing. my name is Brettt and i what to be like you. P.s. white back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
# 14 19 years ago

Hi Hillary I want to be a superstar just like u!Maby we could keep in touch and I can meet you some day. That would be my dreem.Would you send me a picture of you and sign it. Well you teach me how to sing. I really wantto sing that is my deam. Will you tell me how?I would give you a big hug because mean so much to me you would mean more if you toutght me how to sing. my name is Brettt and i what to be like you. P.s. white back soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!
# 15 19 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 36 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread