search user
Clipland Forum Other

If you Leave

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

It is not Death Cab for Cutie, which was the band listed at the end of the episode, however I checked a website that said it was Nada Surf, the group who sang 'Popular', but I dont think that is true
# 2 20 years ago

I won't be much help to you, but I wanted to tell you that I did find a version of "If You Leave" by Nada Surf on the internet that's a cover of OMD's version.
# 3 20 years ago

It is Nada Surf that sung the song on The O.C. I currently cannot find it on iTUNES but am looking for a place where I can obtain the cover. If you happen to know of one please let me know but for your knowledge it definitely was Nada Surf.
# 4 20 years ago

The song was originally written and sung by
OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark) Written for the movie "Pretty in Pink"
# 5 20 years ago

The song was originally written and sung by
OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark) Written for the movie "Pretty in Pink"
# 6 20 years ago

van
http://dailyrefill.blogs.com/daily/2004/03/if_you_leave.html ...you can dl it there.
# 7 20 years ago

> It is Nada Surf that sung the song on The O.C. I currently cannot find it on iTUNES but am looking for a place where I can obtain the cover. If you happen to know of one please let me know but for your knowledge it definitely was Nada Surf.

I would like to purchase this song, where can I find it?
# 8 20 years ago

> It is Nada Surf that sung the song on The O.C. I currently cannot find it on iTUNES but am looking for a place where I can obtain the cover. If you happen to know of one please let me know but for your knowledge it definitely was Nada Surf.
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread