search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Honda commercial song

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

What's the name of that song in th Honda commercial with the husband and wife who keep turning the volume of this catchy song up and down?
Pat
# 2 21 years ago

I don't know but I like the song and would like to know also.
Wes
# 3 21 years ago

the name of the song is days go by, by dirty vegas. you can listen to the full song at www.dirtyvegas.com

# 4 21 years ago

> What's the name of that song in th Honda commercial with the husband and wife who keep turning the volume of this catchy song up and down?
> Pat
Hi Pat,
I'm looking for the same song too, please let me know if you discover the name.
thanks,
Mary
# 5 21 years ago

Keith
don't know but if you find out let me know man is the one that goes somethin like 'everyones a winner baby' with an electric guitar in the background, kinda 70's

# 6 21 years ago

There is a new(?) Honda commercial with a song that includes the words 'I'm a car man'.
The guy is testing everything in the car while the woman looks on. Any idea what the title
of this song is? I would apprecialte any suggestions. I would also greatly appreciate an email to
the above address with any information.
Thank you, Mark

# 7 20 years ago

Do you know the song that is used in the honda commercial wer there is a orange one and a normal non modified honda civic driving towards eachother

i want to know the song that the ORANGE HONDA is listning to
THNX
# 8 19 years ago

Me and a couple of my friends want to know as well.. what is it?? My friends say like its a pregnant woman.. please help? LOL

-Starrlah
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread