search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Skittles Commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

This is a longshot, but does anyone know what song is played in the Skittles commercial when the boy goes to the girls house at night looking for her and she goes to his house, and then they meet on the way back?
# 2 20 years ago

Does anyone know the music in the skittles commercial where the fish swim out of the water?
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the music in the skittles commercial where the fish swim out of the water?
i like pizza
# 4 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the music in the skittles commercial where the fish swim out of the water?

I'm pretty sure the original song had a Synthed female voice track with it too.but d**n i wish i knew what it was. Funky beats very groovy.
# 5 19 years ago

In this commercial a chick is singing, and there's a pool of skittles all one color and then somthing (prbly a skittle) drops in the water and the ripples turn the pool another color and so on. what's that song???
# 6 19 years ago

Does anyone know just how or where i would be able to get or download that song that plays in the commercial thats like ....take the green frum the grass and the blue from the sky above just colour my world?
# 7 19 years ago

steve
backwind blue
# 8 19 years ago

> This is a longshot, but does anyone know what song is played in the Skittles commercial when the boy goes to the girls house at night looking for her and she goes to his house, and then they meet on the way back?
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread