search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Duracell? Commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Im looking for the commercial that i believe was a duracell one, but it featured barbie. GI Joe drives up and barbie leaves with him, and you see Ken standing over the balcony looking down at them leaving. anyone know where i can find it? or anything more about it?
# 2 19 years ago

I'm looking for the song in the Duracell commercial. This song is on the 2003 commercial its mostly in the recent time.
# 3 19 years ago

> Im looking for the commercial that i believe was a duracell one, but it featured barbie. GI Joe drives up and barbie leaves with him, and you see Ken standing over the balcony looking down at them leaving. anyone know where i can find it? or anything more about it?
# 4 19 years ago

> Im looking for the commercial that i believe was a duracell one, but it featured barbie. GI Joe drives up and barbie leaves with him, and you see Ken standing over the balcony looking down at them leaving. anyone know where i can find it? or anything more about it?
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread