search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nike Commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

H2OPolo
Does anyone know where I can find the new Nike Basketball commercial that features an African-American preacher, a gospel choir, and crazy dunks?
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can find the new Nike Basketball commercial that features an African-American preacher, a gospel choir, and crazy dunks?

Do you mean the one with Bernie Mac as the precher? Yeah, that commercial was sick! I can't help you find it, though. Just watch alot of T.V, maybe M.T.V.
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can find the new Nike commerical with Andre Agassi, Serena Williams, Lance Armstrong etc. playing other sports?
# 4 19 years ago

> Professinal basketball players doing ball handling skills and the sound of the ball is making the music for the commercical
# 5 19 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can find the new Nike Basketball commercial that features an African-American preacher, a gospel choir, and crazy dunks?
# 6 19 years ago

I don't know where to post this.. but does anyone know the Nike Commercial that is about an asian composer who oversleeps his show, and has to race across town on bike to make it. Does anyone know anything about this, particularily anything about the music.
# 7 19 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find the new Nike commercial where there is a man in a red chair/hoisting device and he is going down a football field screaming?
# 8 19 years ago

(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread