search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

AMERICAN EAGLE COMMERCIAL

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Hey Everyone.
I just saw an American Eagle commercial, the one where this girl climbs out from her window and starts hugging this guy on the street.
I REALLY REALLY like the song in this commercial, and I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me find out who plays the song.
It SOUNDS like Chemical Brothers or Fatboy Slim, but I'm not sure.
THANKS
# 2 21 years ago

Bad Boy
The name of the song is called Broken Head II by a group called South.
They are british
# 3 21 years ago

> Hey Everyone.
> I just saw an American Eagle commercial, the one where this girl climbs out from her window and starts hugging this guy on the street.
: I REALLY REALLY like the song in this commercial, and I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could help me find out who plays the song.
: It SOUNDS like Chemical Brothers or Fatboy Slim, but I'm not sure.
: THANKS

# 4 21 years ago

Sweet.
Does anyone know the song in the other American Outfitters Commercial.
Two kids (guy and girl) sneak out of their house at night and meet each other in the road, then kiss. It has THE GREATEST song EVER. and i can't find it. Anyone know what i'm talking about?
# 5 20 years ago

Hey...I thought I was the ONLY ONE OUT THERE in search of that song! I've been trying to find it,but i can't.Well how bout we work up something...if I find it,I'll help you out,and vice versa,deaL?

# 6 21 years ago

Hey,I don't know if you remember me,but i was also looking for that song.well guess what?!i found it!I don't really remember how the one in the commericial goes,but I found 2.I'm POSITIVE it's one of them.
FC Kahuna-Hayling OR Zero 7 feat.Sia Sophie-Destiny
if you want to reply to me,send me an email...you have my email address...I hope i helped.:)

# 7 20 years ago

what are some of the words

# 8 20 years ago

please answer to my email but o tihnk i know the some are some of the main lyrics 'here it comes'
please email me

# 9 20 years ago

If it's the commercial I think you are talking about. The song is called Breeze by Simian. The cd is called we are your friends. It's Worth a listen if not a purchase.
# 10 20 years ago

Try Adtunes.com
# 11 20 years ago

im tryin to figure that song out too. the new commercial. if you get it email me

(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread