search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Recent 2004 Mazda Car Commercial Song

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the song for the recent (January 2004) car commercial where the girl is looking at a guy in a car beside her and it looks like the guy is jamming to the song you hear--but at the end the guy is actually reciting what he needs from the grocery store? Sounds very garage rock-like with male voice?

It's driving me crazy...
# 2 20 years ago

Aaaah!! I thought I was the only one being driven mad about that song...I've been trying to figure that out too, that's why I'm at this site...if you find out, let me know too!
Thanks!
# 3 20 years ago

des
uhh isent that the mitsubishi galant car ad... "Dance to the Underground" by Radio 4 song... according to adtunes it is
# 4 20 years ago

> does anybody know the theme song to that car commercial. i like it and i am not sure if its mazda or something? if anybody can let me know, that would be great. thank you!!! : ).

ps. for me to be a little more specific, its a car commercial and one of them sounds sorta like from a guitar, maybe a little rock-like, not sure though. but if that can help, that would be great.
# 5 18 years ago

What kind of car has that song that goes- I got the world around around my finger??
>>>
>
> The commercial has lots of women
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread