search user
Clipland Forum Other

SONG IN HONDA COMMERCIAL

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

somebody help me find this song! the commercial came out in december. It's wide screen. It has people spinning on one side and Honda vehicles on the other side. It's a cool song. Help me!!!!!!
# 2 20 years ago

whats the song in the honda civic commercial that shows a guy walking into the car and then a girl walks into him
# 3 20 years ago

> whats the song in the honda civic commercial that shows a guy walking into the car and then a girl walks into him

"ocean man" by ween
# 4 20 years ago

>Some help it's bugging me i can't remember the song title....it was the commercial with the first guy listening to opera and he passes this other guy listening to rap and the 2 songs collide and it sounds really good.
# 5 20 years ago

somebody has to tell me wat the song is in the honda commercial when all those people are washing their cars then at the end the song get words but only for a short time.__I need the name of that song i think i migh piss/crap my pant if i dont get it~~~~
# 6 20 years ago

> whats the song in the honda civic commercial that shows a guy walking into the car and then a girl walks into him
# 7 20 years ago

> > whats the song in the honda civic commercial that shows a guy walking into the car and then a girl walks into him
> the song is called "ocean man" and the artist is Ween
# 8 19 years ago

> > whats the song in the honda civic commercial that shows a guy walking into the car and then a girl walks into him
>
> "ocean man" by ween

The guy is Matt McConkey. He is from Ohio and went to NYU. Just wanted to share!
# 9 19 years ago

>

Ocean Man by Ween

# 10 19 years ago

>
Did you find out the title and artist of that tune???
# 11 19 years ago

>
Did you find out the title and artist of that tune???
# 12 19 years ago

Who is the group that does the interesting harmony vocal in the current Honda Civic LS commercial?
# 13 19 years ago

I don't know...but do you know the classical piece behind the current Acura TL commercial???

Desparate!>
> somebody has to tell me wat the song is in the honda commercial when all those people are washing their cars then at the end the song get words but only for a short time.__I need the name of that song i think i migh piss/crap my pant if i dont get it~~~~
# 14 19 years ago

# 15 19 years ago

>
did you get an answer??
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread