search user
Clipland Forum Other

Hillary

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Sup Hillary? This is Lisa im not your "biggest" fan but i think you alright for a "pop star" I like your lyrics if you stay the way you are your gonna be Pimptastic! But if you turn into a "britany" wannabe you gunna suck. And who am i to tell you who to be. Im just a freak on aleash. Ha korn rules. Um.. okay well thats it so i gots nothing else to say. so f**k it. peace im just really seeing if she emails me back which i doubt cuz i wont be coming back to this website. so if anyone one has comments and they want to get them to me then email it ha whatever later.
# 2 19 years ago

hey hillary i am like your biggest fan i know you probaly have heard that wut a million times but ive allllllways wanted to meet you soooo could you at least e-mail me back and say hi how r u or sumthin cuz i would just die if a famous person just said hi ive met famous basketball players before cuz i was at the white house and they were having a meeting with goerge bush......the angles i talked to them and got attographs but i think it would be sooooo much better if i got to get an e-mail from you.....thank you i hope you e-mail me!!! toodles
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread