search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Song on BMW commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does any one know the track on the new BMW add?
# 2 20 years ago

i dont know which one the new one is but one of the newer ones ive seen i think is the flaming lips song do you realize?? i dont know if that helps
# 3 20 years ago

> i dont know which one the new one is but one of the newer ones ive seen i think is the flaming lips song do you realize?? i dont know if that helps

Actually, the Flaming Lips doing DO You Realize is the commercial for Mitzubishi.
# 4 20 years ago

> Does any one know the track on the new BMW add?

It is a song by a band from my town of Norman, Oklahoma. They are called the ills and play mostly around the ok city area. I'm not sure what the song is called. The have a pretty cool website. www.theills.com
# 5 20 years ago

jackie

yeah i was lookin too, and i found. and all the boys were wrong cause boys are stupid ;)
the song is Amon Tobin by Sordid
its dooooope, enjoi!
ps you can get it off kazaa
# 6 20 years ago

Does any one know the track on the new BMW add?
# 7 20 years ago

Yes, It is composed by Mario Grigoro, produced by Amber Music for the BMW Commercial. I don't know if it is available on a cd.
# 8 20 years ago

Yes, It is composed by Mario Grigorov, produced by Amber Music for the BMW Commercial. I don't know if it is available on a cd.
# 9 20 years ago

thanks,
shannon
p.s. X4 commercial
# 10 20 years ago

> > Does any one know the track on the new BMW add?
>
> It is a song by a band from my town of Norman, Oklahoma. They are called the ills and play mostly around the ok city area. I'm not sure what the song is called. The have a pretty cool website. www.theills.com

>yes, it's by the ills; i am a friend of boyd little's; i have one of the first copies of the demo that contains that song...it's called "Sordid". the name of the demo (it's a live recording) is "Birth, by Robots...in pools of warm Milk"(at least that's how boyd wrote it on the cd!!)i am not sure that the ills know that bmw has used their song...let's kick some bmw advertising ASS!!!
# 11 20 years ago

> > > Does any one know the track on the new BMW add?
> >
> > It is a song by a band from my town of Norman, Oklahoma. They are called the ills and play mostly around the ok city area. I'm not sure what the song is called. The have a pretty cool website. www.theills.com

DeLynn!!!! It's Tyler....if you read this, email me at skeeterou@yahoo.com....want to see how you're doing, catch up on stuff....
# 12 19 years ago

> i dont know which one the new one is but one of the newer ones ive seen i think is the flaming lips song do you realize?? i dont know if that helps
# 13 19 years ago

"Principal of Joy" by thom.
# 14 19 years ago

> Does any one know the track on the new BMW add? It's a techno sounding song
Theres a eb site that says it's "Setback" by a band called "Fluke" but from what I've downloaded so far,it doesnt sound like it.

I NEED to get this song !! It haunts me !
# 15 19 years ago

> The prodigy i think from the latest album
and whoever produced the advert over heard the visual concept in a pub in westbourne park london 1 month ago
could somebody inform me of the advert producers please thank you
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread