search user
Clipland Forum Other

LEVIS JEANS COMMERCIAL SONG!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

whats the name of that song in the levis commercial where this guy and girl are being chased by police near the docks and they hide from the cops then when they pass they dump the car into the water then walk away?
# 2 20 years ago

"playground love" by air

> whats the name of that song in the levis commercial where this guy and girl are being chased by police near the docks and they hide from the cops then when they pass they dump the car into the water then walk away?
# 3 20 years ago

what's the name of the song in the newest lynx adert? Somrthing to do with electric shivers across my skin!
# 4 19 years ago

> what's the name of the song in the newest lynx adert? Somrthing to do with electric shivers across my skin!
>

I believe it's called 'Feeling The Love' by Reactor

Cheers

K

# 5 19 years ago

> what's the name of the song in the newest lynx adert? Somrthing to do with electric shivers across my skin!
>
# 6 19 years ago

>
# 7 19 years ago

> whats the name of that song in the levis commercial where a bunch of people are like sitting around while one is playing an acoustic guitar and singing that classic rock song?
# 8 19 years ago

>
# 9 19 years ago

> I'm trying to find out exactally the same thing it's a well good song int :)
# 10 19 years ago

what's the name of that song where that one chick climbs into some building where some guys are fixing cars and that chick steals back her car and drives off and what type of car was that chick driving?
# 11 19 years ago

> whats the name of that song in the levis commercial where this guy and girl are being chased by police near the docks and they hide from the cops then when they pass they dump the car into the water then walk away?
# 12 19 years ago

Hi, are you know what is the screaming jay hawkins's song use by a levis commercial in the beginning of 90's ?
Thank you
# 13 19 years ago

> > what's the name of the song in the newest lynx adert? Somrthing to do with electric shivers across my skin!
> > I'm trying to find out exactally the same thing it's a well good song int :)
>

It's called "Feeling the love" and it's by a band called Reactor.
Hope that helps!
# 14 19 years ago

TK
Reactor - Feeling The Love
# 15 19 years ago

TK
What is a "lynx adert"? I just recently saw this song on an Axe Touch commercial and put the beggining words into a search engine and come up with the previous post....
(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread