search user
Clipland Forum Other

who said the song for the commercial of NEWLYWEDS from MTV

(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
# 2 20 years ago

> I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
# 3 20 years ago

Katie
> I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
The only lyrics of it i know are "Oh how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you just cast a spell on me"
# 4 20 years ago

The only lyrics of it i know are "Oh how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you just cast a spell on me"
# 5 20 years ago

> > I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
> The only lyrics of it i know are "Oh how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you just cast a spell on me"

The song is "Female of the species" by Space
# 6 20 years ago

babyg
> > I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
> The only lyrics of it i know are "Oh how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you just cast a spell on me"

the song is called "species of the female fembot" something like that try to get it
# 7 20 years ago

The song is by Space, and it's female of the species or something similar

> > > I need help finding the song that a guy sang for the commercial on MTV for newlywed.
> > The only lyrics of it i know are "Oh how can heaven hold a place for me, when a girl like you just cast a spell on me"
>
> the song is called "species of the female fembot" something like that try to get it
# 8 20 years ago

# 9 20 years ago

Did anyone ever find out the artist and name of the song. It is so great, please email me back if you found it.
# 10 20 years ago

hey yeah i know i tried forever to figure out who sang the song. i went on Mtv and everything... But after typing in the lyrics into google i finally found, its called "Space" - by female of the species
# 11 20 years ago

> hey yeah i know i tried forever to figure out who sang the song. i went on Mtv and everything... But after typing in the lyrics into google i finally found, its called "Space" - by female of the species

THANKS THAT COMMERCIAL HAS BEEN IN MY HEAD FOR WEEKS/DAYS!!
# 12 20 years ago

the name of the group that sing the song is called space, and the song is called female of the species, believe me the chorus in really the only good part of the song
# 13 20 years ago

# 14 20 years ago

I googled that question and found this, thank you for clwqaring that up for me. It was haunting, plaguing me for weeks now!
# 15 19 years ago

>

YEAH: I'd like to know who sang that song also. Anyone?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 18 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 3 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread