search user
Clipland Forum Other

write a letter to Hillary Duff

(Messages 1 to 15 of 461 (Page 1 of 31) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
I really really love your music. I think you are the best singer ever. PLEASE write back to me.!My phone number is 1 334-0522. My adress is 220 Nate Whipple Highway.
# 2 20 years ago

hi,hillary please send me a picture of you and your new cd my adress is 160 parkhil ave apt 1v 10304 staten island,ny
# 3 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
I Think you Are A Realy good Signer. I Had A Realy Hard Life My Brother had cancer and I was Realy sad even if i fight with him alwaise. I am 11 and I Think the Lizzie Mcguire show is good and if u have time for me can you call me or write back please my Number Is:1604-323-2083 my email is dogy_lover@hotmail.com thanx Love From ure Friend Ariane xxxxxooooo
# 4 20 years ago

hi
# 5 20 years ago

Shelby Galusha
> Dear Hillary,
My name is Shelby Galusha I love your songs
i wish i was you if you ever need a singing partner just let me know I even have a great sining name but I wont tell you unless you are looking for a singing par tner and if you want to know your singing partner must be me!
Sincerely,
Shelby
Galusha
# 6 20 years ago

Hey Hillary
I think u are the most pretty girl i have ever seen. If u could plz send me an e-mail back i would like it very much, i dont nessesarily want ur pic on the album ( well i do but ..)i would liek to be maybe ur penpal or some thing that would be really cool thx.
from thomas
xxxxx
# 7 20 years ago

Thomas Madden
> Hey Hillary
> I think u are the most pretty girl i have ever seen. If u could plz send me an e-mail back i would like it very much, i dont nessesarily want ur pic on the album ( well i do but ..)i would liek to be maybe ur penpal or some thing that would be really cool thx.(i love ur music, and i love the Lizzy Maguire show)
> from thomas
> xxxxx
(my e-mail is tomgetsspanked@hotmail.com)
# 8 20 years ago

hey hillary. i was looking for some posters of you and i found a thing that said naked hillary duff posters at posters for sail .com and i wanted to know if it was true. i'm a BIG fan of your's hillary please tell me if you posed naked for a poster.......please say NO!!!!!!!!!! :-(
# 9 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> i love your voice you are my favorite singer eme
# 10 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary,
> i love your voice you are my favorite singer eme
# 11 20 years ago

Hey Hillary.I just want you to know you are a beautiful angel inside and out.I love yor voice.Your so sexy
# 12 20 years ago

Dear Hillary
My name is Rance I like your music and watch your show every day.I think you are a beautiful young laddie.I would really enjoy meeting you or atleast recieving an email from you.plaese write back bye
# 13 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
You are so cool please email me at Rhorsegirljen@Aol.com.
sincerly,
jennifer
# 14 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
sincerly,
jennifer
# 15 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
sincerly,
jennifer
(Messages 1 to 15 of 461 (Page 1 of 31) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread