search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Favorite Music video directors ?

(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 24 years ago

I know thats a tough questions, cuz there are so many talents out there.But who are your favorite music video directors and why ?!
# 2 24 years ago

> I know thats a tough questions, cuz there are so many talents out there.But who are your favorite music video directors and why ?!
1. Spike Jonze - he is an artist at making unexpected videos although he has strong abilities in doing a certain _look_ ('Sabotage')
2. Chris Cunningham - revolutionizes the video biz with very techy and strange videos! excellent post-production-artist!
3. Godley & Creme - you have to like them - they are an institution
4. Joseph Kahn - it`s good quality fun
5. Nigel Dick - same reason + Britney :-)
so, now it´s your turn...

# 3 24 years ago

Hype Williams> For his flashy colorful videos, without a doubt one of the most Influencial music video directors of all time.
Paul Hunter> For his Marylin Manson videos, and for introducing the visual style of Big screen movies, to the music video scene.
Marcus Nispel> For his beatiful but stylish, black white, music videos for THE FUGEES and the Spice Girls.
Michael Bay> For his great visual Ideas, in the Aerosmith video 'Falling in love'

Mmmm, for some strange reason I can't think of anybody else. Anyway, those directors directed at least one, of my top ten favorite videos of all time.

# 4 23 years ago

How can you forget Jonathan Glazer (Virtual Insanity - Jamiroquai, Street Spirit - Radiohead) and Walter Stern (Firestarter and Breath - Prodigy)?!!!

> Hype Williams> For his flashy colorful videos, without a doubt one of the most Influencial music video directors of all time.
> Paul Hunter> For his Marylin Manson videos, and for introducing the visual style of Big screen movies, to the music video scene.
> Marcus Nispel> For his beatiful but stylish, black white, music videos for THE FUGEES and the Spice Girls.
> Michael Bay> For his great visual Ideas, in the Aerosmith video 'Falling in love'
>
: Mmmm, for some strange reason I can't think of anybody else. Anyway, those directors directed at least one, of my top ten favorite videos of all time.

# 5 23 years ago

Definately true!
What about Spike Jonze for Praise You?
Tim Pope for basically all the videos he did with The Cure.
How can we forget Bruce Gowers for Bohemian Rhapsody.
I like Terrance Donovan for Addicted to Love! the most parodied video of all time, and he gave Robert Palmer such a choocy job.
..........many many more

# 6 22 years ago

Tom
David Fincher - 'cause he's gone on to do Se7en, The Game and Fight Club
Spike Jonze - For his clever, cool ideas...
Jonathan Dayton/Valerie Faris - For there stylish use of animation in videos...
Tim Pope - For leading the eay...
Chris Cunningham - For his Talent and ideas...
And McG - For his colourful and action packed videos for Smash Mouth and KoRn...
# 7 22 years ago

Tom
David Fincher - 'cause he's gone on to do Se7en, The Game and Fight Club
Spike Jonze - For his clever, cool ideas...
Jonathan Dayton/Valerie Faris - For there stylish use of animation in videos...
Tim Pope - For leading the way...
Chris Cunningham - For his Talent and ideas...
And McG - For his colourful and action packed videos for Smash Mouth and KoRn...
# 8 21 years ago

vv
Jonas Akerlund - without a doubt. One of the most controversial directors: My favourite Game - The Cardigans, Prodigy - smack My Bitch Up, Metallica - Whiskey In the Jar. All this videos were placed under censorship.
On the other hand his works: Moby - Porcelain, U2 - Beautiful Day, Madonna - Ray Of light - very beautiful works.
Akerlund - the best!!!!!!!
Spike Jonze - also very good. I really enjoy his works for Fatboy Slim!!!!!!!!!
David Fincher. Made a very small quantity of videos, but all of them are very professional and stylish (especially Freedom'90 by George Michael). Fincher is also one of my favourite movie directors - Fight Club forever!!!!!

# 9 20 years ago

In the latest EBAY commercial with the fat black guy, what is the name of the song that he does.
# 10 20 years ago

> In the latest EBAY commercial with the fat black guy, what is the name of the song that he does.

On broadway is actually the song, it's buy some guys, and it's actually pretty famous, look it up, it's catchy. They just changed the lyrics from on Broadway to on EBAY
# 11 20 years ago

bily
>i want the theme song lyrics plz
# 12 20 years ago

> In the latest EBAY commercial with the white guy, what is the name of the song that he does.
# 13 20 years ago

> In the latest EBAY commercial with the fat black guy, what is the name of the song that he does.

that song is called Broadway.
# 14 20 years ago

> > In the latest EBAY commercial with the white guy, what is the name of the song that he does.
> Dean Martin's That's Amore'
# 15 20 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 55 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread