search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Michelob light commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the band/musician/album/single from the current Michelob light (or ultra light) television commercial where the man and woman race across the pool and the woman wins by a mile and is waiting with a beer. The songs title I have to assume is "is this love" It sounds like a spanish or italian type of tune.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the band/musician/album/single from the current Michelob light (or ultra light) television commercial where the man and woman race across the pool and the woman wins by a mile and is waiting with a beer. The songs title I have to assume is "is this love" It sounds like a spanish or italian type of tune.
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the band/musician/album/single from the current Michelob light (or ultra light) television commercial where the man and woman race across the pool and the woman wins by a mile and is waiting with a beer. The songs title I have to assume is "is this love" It sounds like a spanish or italian type of tune.
# 4 20 years ago

# 5 20 years ago

# 6 20 years ago

I am also trying to find out who sings this great tune (Is This Love) on the Michelob light commercial (with the blond woman and man racing across the pool). Please let me know if you find out!!
Thanks!
# 7 20 years ago

I am also trying to find out who sings this great tune (Is This Love) on the Michelob light commercial (with the blond woman and man racing across the pool). Please let me know if you find out!!
Thanks!
# 8 20 years ago

APEGamer
I think it's a cover of a Squeeze song "Is That Love", but I don't know who sings it for the commercial.

> I am also trying to find out who sings this great tune (Is This Love) on the Michelob light commercial (with the blond woman and man racing across the pool). Please let me know if you find out!!
> Thanks!
# 9 20 years ago

Did you ever get an answer about this song? I would like to know as well.

Thanks!
# 10 20 years ago

I want to know too! MRH
# 11 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the girl that is in that commercial?
>
# 12 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the band/musician/album/single from the current Michelob light (or ultra light) television commercial where the man and woman race across the pool and the woman wins by a mile and is waiting with a beer. The songs title I have to assume is "is this love" It sounds like a spanish or italian type of tune.
>
# 13 19 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find the clip or names of actors who are in Michelob Lite commercials? I'm specifically wondering about the one with the two tennis players: one woman one man playing against each other.

Thank you.
# 14 19 years ago

Does anyone know where I can find the clip or names of actors who are in Michelob Lite commercials? I'm specifically wondering about the one with the two tennis players: one woman one man playing against each other.

Thank you.
# 15 19 years ago

Thank you.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 30 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread