search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Being Rich Doesnt Suck/ESPN Song

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

In that television commercial with Rich Eisen (about being Rich doesn't suck), he's seen in multiple up close moments with NFL players and teams. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song and the artist that plays in the background music for the commercial?

Thanks all!!

Andy
# 2 20 years ago

Anyone know this one??? I guess its for nfl and not ESPN as Eisen no longer works for them.

> In that television commercial with Rich Eisen (about being Rich doesn't suck), he's seen in multiple up close moments with NFL players and teams. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song and the artist that plays in the background music for the commercial?
>
>
> Thanks all!!
>
> Andy
# 3 20 years ago

billy
It's called "Dear Mr. Fantasy" by Traffic. Written by Steve Winwood. Its a commercial for the NFL Network.
# 4 20 years ago

Thanks so much for this information! You made me look like a music genious to a guy friend of mine.
>
# 5 20 years ago

steve
The song Dear Mr Fantasy by Traffic. Check out mixonline.com/ar/audio_traffics_dear_mr/
# 6 20 years ago

> Anyone know this one??? I guess its for nfl and not ESPN as Eisen no longer works for them.
>
>
> > In that television commercial with Rich Eisen (about being Rich doesn't suck), he's seen in multiple up close moments with NFL players and teams. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the name of the song and the artist that plays in the background music for the commercial?
> >
> >
> > Thanks all!!
> >
> > Andy
>
# 7 18 years ago

C
It's called Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic.. I think that's the song you're looking for.
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread