search user
Clipland Forum Other

Powerade commercial?

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

SPISH
whats that crazy ass commercial where the guy is running past traffic and then jumps across a partialy open drawbridge... i think its a powerade commercial and wouuld love to know where i can find it

# 2 21 years ago

Do you think that commercial is real? I think they say its a woman not a guy.

# 3 21 years ago

cody
it's actually chick jumping across the bridge, and i'm pretty sure its a powerade commercial
# 4 21 years ago

it is a powerade commercial
# 5 21 years ago

I NEED TO DOWNLOAD THAT VIDEO!!!! If anybody here can help me out with where I can find it, it would be highly appreciated.
Thank you much.

# 6 21 years ago

> whats that crazy ass commercial where the guy is running past traffic and then jumps across a partialy open drawbridge... i think its a powerade commercial and wouuld love to know where i can find it

# 7 21 years ago

please someone tell me where the whole powerade commercial. i mean the full video clip. please email me i will be very gracious. thank you

# 8 20 years ago

UGGHH i cant find the commercial with John Force, the funny car drag racer, and it saids "now a qiuck tip" and he saids " DONT TURN!!!!" its a powerade commercial and hes holding a powerade drink, plz help me if u find it......emial it to me. thanks
# 9 20 years ago

> I am trying to find the Lebron James commercial where he is shooting baskets in practice from the other side of the court. I want to know what website I can go on to view this commercial? I am sure it was a Powerade commercial. Can you help?>
>
# 10 20 years ago

> > I am trying to find the Lebron James commercial where he is shooting baskets in practice from the other side of the court. I want to know what website I can go on to view this commercial? I am sure it was a Powerade commercial. Can you help?>
> >
>
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread