search user
Clipland Forum Other

Pontiac Vibe Commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I am looking for that phat beat off of the Pontiac Vibe Commercial? Anyone know it?
# 2 21 years ago

The song is Tosca - chocolat elvis. You can find it on WIN MX.
Hope you'll enjoy it just like me!!!
see ya!!!

# 3 21 years ago

chocolate elvis by tosca

# 4 21 years ago

:I think its called ... Telepopmusik - Breathe ( a girl singing 'just breathe') . I thought it was from the Ponitac vibe commercial. But try it. You can get it from Kaaza. If anyone knows the Infinity G35 Commercial song(the jazzy one with the women has her hand out the window) LET ME KNOW!!!
Thanks!

# 5 21 years ago

HELLO FROM PUERTO RICO,
PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!
IFANYONE KNOWS WHO IS THE BEAUTIFUL BLUE-EYED ACTOR IN THE PONTIAC VIBE 2003 TV COMMERCIAL??
IF ITS PAUL WALKER??? PLEASE REPLY TO ME FAAAAASSSSSSTTTTT!!!! IM DYING FOR HIM.
THANKS, ADA

# 6 20 years ago

Art Hodge
> I am looking for that phat beat off of the Pontiac Vibe Commercial? Anyone know it?

# 7 19 years ago

> The song is Tosca - chocolat elvis. You can find it on WIN MX.
> Hope you'll enjoy it just like me!!!
> see ya!!!
>
> I'm also looking for the name of one of this pontiac vibe commercial songs.Is the spanish one its kind of rock with a little hip hop.
# 8 19 years ago

> > The song is Tosca - chocolat elvis. You can find it on WIN MX.
> > Hope you'll enjoy it just like me!!!
> > see ya!!!
> >
> > I'm also looking for the name of one of this pontiac vibe commercial songs.Is the spanish one its kind of rock with a little hip hop.
> I got an email reply from Pontiac vibe about that commercial, the song is called..."Gunjen - The Hawke & Swan
Remix"
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread