search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

DOS EQUIS SONG??? (the one with the fish in the fish tank)

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

If anyone knows this song or artist please write me!....the song plays in a dos equis commercial were there's a man and a woman ina thingytail-bar and there's this fish tank whit 2 fish that'll make at the end ond the commercial the dos equis symbol.
Any kind of help..thnx.!
# 2 20 years ago

> If anyone knows this song or artist please write me!....the song plays in a dos equis commercial were there's a man and a woman ina thingytail-bar and there's this fish tank whit 2 fish that'll make at the end ond the commercial the dos equis symbol.
> Any kind of help..thnx.!

I'm trying to find the answer also! If anyone knows, I'd like to hear! sondra@pixielake.com Thanks!
# 3 19 years ago

> > If anyone knows this song or artist please write me!....the song plays in a dos equis commercial were there's a man and a woman ina thingytail-bar and there's this fish tank whit 2 fish that'll make at the end ond the commercial the dos equis symbol.
> > Any kind of help..thnx.!
>
> I'm trying to find the answer also! If anyone knows, I'd like to hear! sondra@pixielake.com Thanks!

It's called "shaker's song" by Spiro Gyra.
# 4 19 years ago

Anyone knows what's the girls name in this dos equis commercial (the brunette) ??
# 5 19 years ago

Ash
Anyone knows what's the girls name in this dos equis commercial (the brunette) ??
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread