search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

???That new Gatorade commercial song with Vince Carter and Mia Hamm???

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Does ANYONE know the name or ANYTHING about the song that goes to the Gatorade commercial with Vince Carter and Mia Hamm and a bunch of other athletes. Kinda hip hop... I've been trying to find it and it's drivin me NUTZ!!! Please help!
# 2 21 years ago

Greg
I heard that the song is called 'Keep It Going' & it's by Doug E. Fresh, but I haven't been able to actually find the song anywhere. The CD is impossible to find as well. Hope this helps.
# 3 21 years ago

Nate
Go to Audiogalaxy.com You can download it there
# 4 21 years ago

Greg
Well, I found the 'Keep It Going' song by Doug E Fresh and it's definitaley not the right song. I don't have any idea what it is now.

# 5 21 years ago

I have the original version on mp3. The commercial is a remix by ???
email me if you want it.

# 6 21 years ago

Matty
k Spencer Davies Group - Give Me Some Loving
# 7 21 years ago

> Does ANYONE know the name or ANYTHING about the song that goes to the Gatorade commercial with Vince Carter and Mia Hamm and a bunch of other athletes. Kinda hip hop... I've been trying to find it and it's drivin me NUTZ!!! Please help!
ya its called keep it going by doug e fresh

# 8 21 years ago

: ya its called keep it going by doug e fresh

# 9 21 years ago

Keep it going by DJ, Doug E. Fresh
> Does ANYONE know the name or ANYTHING about the song that goes to the Gatorade commercial with Vince Carter and Mia Hamm and a bunch of other athletes. Kinda hip hop... I've been trying to find it and it's drivin me NUTZ!!! Please help!

# 10 21 years ago

# 11 19 years ago

> Go to Audiogalaxy.com You can download it there
>
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread