search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

It's already ready already!

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
Question

What commercial had the tagline, "It's already ready already!" It's been driving me crazy for about 6 years now. Thanks
# 2 12 years ago

It's for a ready to drink alcoholic beverage mix which came in a pouch, called "Tropical Freezes" "It's already ready already, to drink Margaritas".

You can see it here:
Tropical Freezes "It's already ready already" commercial
Edited by sora on Wed Mar 16 16:27:22 2022
# 3 20 years ago

> What commercial had the tagline, "It's already ready already!" It's been driving me crazy for about 6 years now. Thanks

Isn't it for some kind of instant cappucino? It sounds vaguely familiar to me as well...
# 4 20 years ago

> What commercial had the tagline, "It's already ready already!" It's been driving me crazy for about 6 years now. Thanks

That's so funny. I can't find what it is either. Let me know if you find out.
# 5 19 years ago

> > What commercial had the tagline, "It's already ready already!" It's been driving me crazy for about 6 years now. Thanks
>
> That's so funny. I can't find what it is either. Let me know if you find out.
# 6 19 years ago

> > > What commercial had the tagline, "It's already ready already!" It's been driving me crazy for about 6 years now. Thanks
> >
> > That's so funny. I can't find what it is either. Let me know if you find out.

I was thinking it was a Nescafe solgan. Or,maybe Jello?
>
# 7 19 years ago

It was some alcoholic drink. Like a party drink type of thing. And I'm positive about that. I just don't know what the drink was.
# 8 19 years ago

- It was the commercial for those strawberry daquiris! I was only 13 years old when those came out and I've never forgotten it :p
# 9 12 years ago

OH, and it's called Tropical Freezes
# 10 12 years ago

It's for a margarita mix,that came in a pouch.
Already,ready to drink Margaritas.
# 11 11 years ago

The answer is Hungry Jack Buscuits
(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread