search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

GM commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Donna
Does anybody know who sings the sleigh ride song on the new winter GM commercial? It is killing me because I do not know who it is.
# 2 20 years ago

I'm trying to get the artist or song to that latest gm commericial song...the only lyrics to that song I know is "Keep on Trucking, baby" If anyone can help me out that would be AWESOME .....thank you
# 3 19 years ago

> Does anybody know who sings the song in the latest GM commercial? The commercial shows people tossing a frisbee from one car to another. Thanks
# 4 19 years ago

> Does anybody know who sings the sleigh ride song on the new winter GM commercial? It is killing me because I do not know who it is.

> Its the song "Bohemian Like You" by Dandy Warholes! :)
# 5 19 years ago

The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian like you
# 6 19 years ago

does anyone know the song that's in the new gm commercial.. with the crumpled cars are thrown in a pile and that guy designing cars and throwing the paper? :-)
# 7 19 years ago

> I'm trying to get the artist or song to that latest gm commericial song...the only lyrics to that song I know is "Keep on Trucking, baby" If anyone can help me out that would be AWESOME .....thank you

Name: Keep on Truckin'
1973 motown records
Artist:Eddie Kendricks
look on any old Funk jam cd's
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread