search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

dove soap commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Susan
Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."

What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
# 3 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
>
> What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
>
# 4 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
>
> What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
>
# 5 20 years ago

>
>
# 6 20 years ago

>
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song that dove is using with all the blonds in it. I really love the tune.
>
# 8 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the song that dove is using with all the blonds in it. I really love the tune.
> >
> I don't know the name of the song but it is driving me and my sister crazy. She called Dove but the girl on the phone did not know it. She emailed them and is waiting for a response. I'll let you know if we hear anything.
# 9 18 years ago

>
>
# 10 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
> >
> > What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
> >
>
# 11 18 years ago

> > > > Does anyone know the name of the song that dove is using with all the blonds in it. I really love the tune.
> > >
> > I don't know the name of the song but it is driving me and my sister crazy. She called Dove but the girl on the phone did not know it. She emailed them and is waiting for a response. I'll let you know if we hear anything.
>
# 12 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
> >
> > What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
> >
> Does anyone know the one on the Dove Nourishing Body lotion? A lady take off her clothes and throws them into the street and everyone starts to look Up?
# 13 18 years ago

colleen
> >
> >
> is it the how we love our skin one? i want that too so bad !
# 14 17 years ago

> > > > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
> > >
> > > What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
> > >
> >
>
# 15 17 years ago

> > > > > Does anyone know the name of the song and/or the artist from the Dove soap commericals on TV. The lyrics are "Now I just discovered love (or life)."
> > > >
> > > > What Dove commercial are you referring to? Was it the Dove exfoilating bar one?
> > > >
> > >
> > I Love That Song Can Any One Give The Exact Name Of It
>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread