search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

visa commercial

(All 15 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

who are the two actors that are hanging from the side of a mountain? they are talking about what they consider too dangerous while suspended. i know i've seen them in movies?
# 2 20 years ago

Mercedes
I wish I knew. One of those guys is absolutely GORGEOUS!
# 3 20 years ago

who are the two actors that are hanging from the side of a mountain? they are talking about what they consider too dangerous while suspended. i am sure i have been to school with one of them...HELP!
# 4 20 years ago

Devon
> I wish I knew. One of those guys is absolutely GORGEOUS!
>
I'm soooo with you on that! The guy on the right is beautiful. I watch tv just in hopes of seeing that commercial. I'd just like to know who he is and if he's in anything else, or will be in anything else in the future, commercial or otherwise.
# 5 20 years ago

> who are the two actors that are hanging from the side of a mountain? they are talking about what they consider too dangerous while suspended. i know i've seen them in movies?
# 6 20 years ago

hey i know how you feel, and after i looked everywhere for them online i ended up here and i knew that i wasn't the only one....so i e-mail visa with the question of who they are and they said that there names are Mark Sicola and Ryan Culver i looked for thier pictures online but can't seem to find any so if you know were to look let me know thank you
# 7 20 years ago

MattyC
The one ont he right is (the one that says he's scared of flying)

>
# 8 20 years ago

MattyC
The one on the right is totally gorgeous! (the one that says he's scared of flying)

>
# 9 20 years ago

> The one on the right is totally gorgeous! (the one that says he's scared of flying)
>
>
> > I wish I knew. One of those guys is absolutely GORGEOUS!
> >
> He looks very much like my ex..I know its not him but the resemblence it too uncanny.
# 10 20 years ago

Devon
> hey i know how you feel, and after i looked everywhere for them online i ended up here and i knew that i wasn't the only one....so i e-mail visa with the question of who they are and they said that there names are Mark Sicola and Ryan Culver i looked for thier pictures online but can't seem to find any so if you know were to look let me know thank you

Thanks for the names. I looked on www.imdb.com (where I look for all celeb info)and a few other sites and they are actors who live in California and Sicola's been in a random movie called "Girls III" and Culver's been on a 1998 episode of "Charmed" and in a movie called "Evil in the Bayou."
# 11 20 years ago

>I want to know how to get a copy of this commercial to show our youth group as an illustration on the topic of "fear". Please email me... or does anyone know when it plays? Thanks, Merritt Hess (youth director)

who are the two actors that are hanging from the side of a mountain? they are talking about what they consider too dangerous while suspended. i know i've seen them in movies?
# 12 20 years ago

So I am mark sicola... the guy in the visa commercial... ryan and I are both actors... ryan is from texas and I'm a California native... we shot the commercial in France and everything was shot on the side of the mtn/cliff.. about 2000 feet up.. we are both rock climbers and actors... Anything else you want to know?? lol.. I'm the scruffy guy on the left...
# 13 19 years ago

what breed of dog is in the visa commercial?
# 14 19 years ago

Do you remember the Visa commercial where the luggage has a homing device on it, and it makes its way back to the owner after he presses a button on a remote? Can someone please tell me who is the artist/song title of the music playing in the background?
# 15 19 years ago

i also want to know what the name of that song is!
(All 15 messages )

This Thread

15 posts in this thread