search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Pepsi's New Commercial "Summer Job"

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Anyone know what the song is in the new Pepsi commercial, "Summer Job", featuring the girl "Hot Dog" mascot and the boy "Pepsi Can" mascot costumes? Thanks
# 2 20 years ago

It's a Blind Melon tune. I think the title is "No Rain". The music video for the song featured a little girl in a bumble bee suit who felt out of place until she found a bunch of other people in bumble bee suits. :)

> Anyone know what the song is in the new Pepsi commercial, "Summer Job", featuring the girl "Hot Dog" mascot and the boy "Pepsi Can" mascot costumes? Thanks
# 3 20 years ago

> Anyone know what the song is in the new Pepsi commercial, "Summer Job", featuring the girl "Hot Dog" mascot and the boy "Pepsi Can" mascot costumes? Thanks
It's "No rain" by Blind Melon. I think it is from the early/mid 90's
# 4 20 years ago

> It's a Blind Melon tune. I think the title is "No Rain". The music video for the song featured a little girl in a bumble bee suit who felt out of place until she found a bunch of other people in bumble bee suits. :)
>
>
> > Anyone know what the song is in the new Pepsi commercial, "Summer Job", featuring the girl "Hot Dog" mascot and the boy "Pepsi Can" mascot costumes? Thanks
>

I know that it is No Rain by Blind Melon, but I came looking to find out if it is the same girl in the wiener suit as was the Bee Girl. Any thoughts?
# 5 20 years ago

I believe it is the same girl. I am trying to find out who the pepsi can guy is--I think I went to college with him..First name is Eric can't remember the last name!
# 6 20 years ago

Brian
Hot Dog Suit: Francesca Tosti
Pepsi Can Suit: Eric A. Smith
(source: adweek)

The infamous "bee girl" was Heather DeLoach.
(source: MTV.com)
# 7 19 years ago

dude thats awesome i wanted to know what the crap that song was and i found it thanks to you guys.
>
# 8 19 years ago

People out there who know,

I am trying to find out what song plays in the Pepsi commercial featuring a girl near opening a can of pepsi near a pool, i don't remember much about the ad since I was too into the electro beat that was playing in the background. I saw it in May 2004. SOmeone help, that song is great and i would love to know who the band is!
# 9 19 years ago

the song is no rain...by blind melon
# 10 19 years ago

Yes!! It's Blind Melon's "No Rain." Thank you and have a nice day!!
# 11 19 years ago

> Blind Melon's "No Rain"
# 12 19 years ago

"No Rain" by Blind Melon
# 13 19 years ago

nwnw
'NO RAIN" BLIND MELON
# 14 19 years ago

its blind melon "no rain"
# 15 19 years ago

yes its called "no rain" by blind melon
(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread