search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

WRITE A LETTER TO HILLARY DUFF

(Messages 1 to 15 of 848 (Page 1 of 57) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

> > Dear Hillary,
> I know you probably won't read my letter but anyway my dream is to meet you.My name is tina tem .I am 14 years old.I live in houston texas. hey i love all your songs and i watch your disney movies too hey i wish u can write me a letter for my birthday you know what my own parent dont care about my birthday at all i feel really bad and my birthday is june 23 and i know that they not going to give me anything for my birthday so please write me a letter for my birthday that will make me feel better please write me back > Sincerely,tina love ya bunch
# 2 20 years ago

YOU COULD WRITE ME A LETTER IN THE INTERNET AND I WOULD ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND MORE I WANT TO TALL YOU YOU COULD BE MY FRIEND? I DIN'T WRITE THE E-MAIL ADRESS BECAUSE I WANT YOU WRITE ET IN YOUR COMPUTER YOU COULD WRITE ME E MAIL IN YOUR COMPUTER I WOULD WRITE IN MY COMPUTER...
# 3 20 years ago

SHUT THE f**k UP
# 4 20 years ago

I LOVE YOUR MUSIC,MOVIES,AND MUCH MORE!MY BIGGEST DREAM IS TO MEET YOU!COULD YOU COME AND VISIT ME?I WOULD CRY IF YOU DIDN'T.EVERY NIGHT MY DREAMS ARE ALWAYS ABOUT MEETING YOU.MY ADRESS IS 1100 N EAST ST MARENGO IL.AND MY PHONE # IS 815-568-5097.PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE ATLEAST CALL ME PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE EITHER CALL OR VISIT PLEASE.
# 5 20 years ago

> YOU COULD WRITE ME A LETTER IN THE INTERNET AND I WOULD ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND MORE I WANT TO TALL YOU YOU COULD BE MY FRIEND? I DIN'T WRITE THE E-MAIL ADRESS BECAUSE I WANT YOU WRITE ET IN YOUR COMPUTER YOU COULD WRITE ME E MAIL IN YOUR COMPUTER I WOULD WRITE IN MY COMPUTER...
# 6 20 years ago

Dear Hillary
my dream is to meet you because you are my romodel besides my mom. My friends have given me your e-mail but i didn't bother cause i didn't think you would answer. I hope that this letter gets me intouch with you. Can't wait to see cheaper by the dozen.Bye :-)
# 7 20 years ago

> Dear Hillary
> my dream is to meet you because you are my romodel besides my mom. My friends have given me your e-mail but i didn't bother cause i didn't think you wouldn't answer. I hope that this letter gets me intouch with you. Can't wait to see cheaper by the dozen.Bye :-)
>
# 8 20 years ago

> > Dear Hillary
> > my dream is to meet you because you are my romodel besides my mom. My friends have given me your e-mail but i didn't bother cause i didn't think you wouldn't answer because you don't know me. I hope that this letter gets me intouch with you. Can't wait to see cheaper by the dozen.Bye :-)
> >
>
# 9 20 years ago

Dear Hillary
my dream is to meet you because you are my romodel besides my mom. My friends have given me your e-mail but i didn't bother cause i didn't think you wouldn't answer because you don't know me. I hope that this letter gets me intouch with you. Can't wait to see cheaper by the dozen.Bye :-)

>
# 10 20 years ago

> YOU COULD WRITE ME A LETTER IN THE INTERNET AND I WOULD ASK YOU QUESTIONS AND MORE I WANT TO TALL YOU YOU COULD BE MY FRIEND? I DIN'T WRITE THE E-MAIL ADRESS BECAUSE I WANT YOU WRITE ET IN YOUR COMPUTER YOU COULD WRITE ME E MAIL IN YOUR COMPUTER I WOULD WRITE IN MY COMPUTER...
# 11 20 years ago

hey sorry about the letters repeating to you i though they weren't getting sent. Thankyou bye
# 12 20 years ago

# 13 20 years ago

dear hillary duff you stink your show stinks your butt stinks and you should throw $99999999 out the window then use the rest of your money as toy lit paper. If you have any money left donate it to charidy you moron. ha ha stephen you stink
# 14 20 years ago

Hey Hillary,
First let me just say that you are sooo hot
I think that you are a really cool person, and I wish that I could have the chance to hang-out with you. I bet that you are really down-to-Earth person, and think that that is really cool, since a lot of times, famous people let it go straight to their heads. I hope that you get a chance to reply to this in person. Well... I've got to go now.
# 15 20 years ago

Dear Hillary,
where do you live? I think you are really cool. Youre musik is really good too!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 848 (Page 1 of 57) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread