search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

The Fluffy Bunny Machine

(The only message ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

Search Engine Ranking Optimization by Fluffy Bunny

Hi! I'm Fluffy Bunny, the fluffiest bunny in the world. I've developed a Fluffy Bunny Machine for search engine ranking optimization. It's cool, it's fluffy and it's the best. It gets your web site up the search engine page ranking in the fluffiest optimization possible. Get more site visits, get more page hits, optimize and list with all the search engines, beat the competition rankings. Optimization of search engine ranking is carried out by the Fluffy Bunny Machine software. It nibbles, it twitches, it hops, it optimizes your search engine rankings. And it's for sale. This search engine ranking tool, the Fluffy Bunny Machine, is written in Cocoa Java 1.3.1 and runs on an Apple Macintosh G4 under Macintosh OS X 10.1.3. If you want it, you can have it. It's the best tool available. It's the fluffiest tool available. Make your web site fluffier, make it top of the rankings, get lots of hits from fluffy bunnies, first search result every time, all the time. Optimize your search engine rankings with the Fluffy Bunny Machine. It's the fluffiest!
The Fluffy Bunny Machine
(cost: one truck load of carrots)
Don't forget! I'm the fluffiest!

(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet