search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

newest mitsubishi commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 21 years ago

I would like to know the name of the newest eclipse commercial, the one with the girl techno dancing. IT is not the wiseguys 'Start the commotion' song, it is something else, pleaser help me!
# 2 21 years ago

kengi
if you go to www.dirtyvegas.com
the shockwave flash movie will be in your 'temporary internet files' folder
it is 'exactly 1.668Mb'
come back here later on and pass this info on
thx
# 3 21 years ago

song is Days Go By, by Dirty Vegas....
go to http://dirtyvegas.tripod.com, their site
download their personal video featuring their song
in Apple's Quicktime format
# 4 21 years ago

they play it on MTV now all the time....
I am sorry i cant remember the name though....
# 5 21 years ago

it's Days go By
by:
Dirty Vegas

# 6 21 years ago

It's the Group Dirty Vegas and the song is Days Go By

: I would like to know the name of the newest eclipse commercial, the one with the girl techno dancing. IT is not the wiseguys 'Start the commotion' song, it is something else, pleaser help me!

# 7 21 years ago

Re: newest mitsubishi commercial
# 8 21 years ago

> I would like to know the name of the newest eclipse commercial, the one with the girl techno dancing. IT is not the wiseguys 'Start the commotion' song, it is something else, pleaser help me!
dirty vegas - 'days go by'
i wanted to know the other song -
'wish i knew what i know no
when i was younger...'
anyone know this one?
# 9 21 years ago

me
Song is called Days Go By. It's by the group Dirty Vegas.
> I would like to know the name of the newest eclipse commercial, the one with the girl techno dancing. IT is not the wiseguys 'Start the commotion' song, it is something else, pleaser help me!

# 10 21 years ago

# 11 21 years ago

it is dirty vegas and it is with out you

# 12 21 years ago

B
The Corrs
Ooh La La

# 13 20 years ago

The Group is supposed to be 'Overseer'.... Not yet released...coming soon!
# 14 20 years ago

It's called 'As days go by' by Dirty Vegas. Do you happen to know the song off of the newest mitsubishi commercial? They lyrics are '...Bring all my children from the east and the west and they north and the south, from the now and the then to the here and the now...' I can't seem to find it anywhere!!

(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread