search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

American Idol thread

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 12 years ago

Anyone watching American Idol this season? What are your picks? I'm kind of really looking forward to lady gaga being a guest tonight.
# 2 12 years ago

I love lady gaga. I really hope that Haley wins!
# 3 12 years ago

Oh no! James was eliminated! I don't even know why he wasn't saved. Now who am I going to vote for?
# 4 12 years ago

I think Haley will win, but there's also a chance that Scotty will. Anyone catch Lady Gaga's performance? It was really good.
# 5 12 years ago

I saw her performance and thought she was so amazing. She is the raddest pop star, and I wish I could be her!
# 6 12 years ago

Lady Gaga looked so pretty on American Idol. I saw her in concert not too long ago and had the best time. I wish American Idol would keep her as a guest judge instead of jlo.
# 7 11 years ago

I read on Music Choice's swrv twitter that they're doing a giveaway where the winner gets an ipod filled with all of Lady Gaga's albums, and her headphones. The giveaway is this weekend.
# 8 11 years ago

Don't laugh, but I don't even have an ipod yet. I want to win that! Where did you read that?
# 9 11 years ago

Give us a link or it's all a hoax.
# 10 11 years ago

It did happen! Here's the link for the tweet:
http://twitter.com/#!/SWRV_TV/status/71643365288054784

Here's more info: http://bit.ly/GagaCut
# 11 11 years ago

I found this:
twitpic.com/508khx
# 12 12 years ago

Thanks! I want to win! I have an ipod, but I think my younger sister would love this. Plus, I want the headphones!
# 13 12 years ago

Nice! I'm really loving her new album! I would like to win all that stuff.
Also, I like how this thread went form American Idol to Lady Gaga. Haha! I prefer it that way. :)
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread