search user
Clipland Forum Other

nfl network song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

anyone kno the nfl network commercial with rich eisen where he's in the hottub i wanna kno the song from the commercial
# 2 20 years ago

> anyone kno the nfl network commercial with rich eisen where he's in the hottub i wanna kno the song from the commercial

Hey I've been searching for that song too. I even called the local radio stations and no one knows. Let me know if you find it and I'll do the same.
# 3 20 years ago

Pete
> > anyone kno the nfl network commercial with rich eisen where he's in the hottub i wanna kno the song from the commercial
>
> Hey I've been searching for that song too. I even called the local radio stations and no one knows. Let me know if you find it and I'll do the same.
Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic.
# 4 20 years ago

"Dear Mr Fantasy" by the group Traffic or sometimes refered to as Blind Faith
# 5 20 years ago

Lojob
NFL song is "Dear Mr. Fantasy" by Traffic
# 6 20 years ago

I found the name of the song your looking for...I too have been searching for the name of that song forever ever since I first seen that commercial...It's called DEAR MR. FANTASY and the group who sings it is TRAFFIC
# 7 20 years ago

Thank you Alliana!
# 8 20 years ago

roliver
> Thank you. I too have been searching high and low for the name of this song.
# 9 19 years ago

> anyone kno the nfl network commercial with rich eisen where he's in the hottub i wanna kno the song from the commercial
# 10 19 years ago

Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic.
Also performed by the Grateful Dead and (solo) Steve Winwood.
# 11 19 years ago

> > anyone kno the nfl network commercial with rich eisen where he's in the hottub i wanna kno the song from the commercial
>
> Hey I've been searching for that song too. I even called the local radio stations and no one knows. Let me know if you find it and I'll do the same.

>Anyone found it yet?
# 12 19 years ago

>

That song was called "Dear Mr. Fantasy" and it was by a band called Traffic back in 1967 or so.
# 13 19 years ago

The song is "Dear Mr. Fantasy" from the group Traffic.

>
# 14 19 years ago

Does anyone know who sings the tune for the NFL Network commercial of the Quarterbacks past & present throwing the ball? It talks about defense & Quarterback stating "he's got all kinds of time."

Thanks!
# 15 18 years ago

sdfdsf
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread