search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Mistubishi Eclipse Commercial Song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

There's a song that goes, 'Days go by and still I think of you. Days when I could live my life without you.' It's kind of a techno song, and I'd really like to know the title. Thank you.
# 2 22 years ago

Rachel
> There's a song that goes, 'Days go by and still I think of you. Days when I could live my life without you.' It's kind of a techno song, and I'd really like to know the title. Thank you.
Days go by from Dirty Vegas

# 3 22 years ago

Rachel
> : There's a song that goes, 'Days go by and still I think of you. Days when I could live my life without you.' It's kind of a techno song, and I'd really like to know the title. Thank you.
> 'Days go by' from Dirty Vegas

# 4 22 years ago

> There's a song that goes, 'Days go by and still I think of you. Days when I could live my life without you.' It's kind of a techno song, and I'd really like to know the title. Thank you.

# 5 22 years ago

It's 'Days Go By' by Dirty Vegas. the one in the commercial is the Full Vocal remix.
And damn the programmer for making [return] submit.

# 6 21 years ago

I found out that the song is 'Days go By' by Dirty Vegas
# 7 21 years ago

Scott
I'm pretty sure the name of the song is days go by

# 8 21 years ago

scott
Just found out the song is days go by-------- by dirty vegas

# 9 21 years ago

# 10 21 years ago

Days go by (by Dirty Vegas). Originally came out a couple of years ago, but it's been re-released and they are touring.
# 11 21 years ago

Dirty Vegas-'Days Go By'
# 12 21 years ago

it's called 'Days goes by'... I found it on a Techno Party Trax CD
# 13 21 years ago

Here ya go...
Artist Dirty Vegas
Album Dirty Vegas
Song Days Go By

# 14 21 years ago

Jasmine
'Days Go By,' by Dirty Vegas. Available on your friendly neighborhood P2P network
# 15 21 years ago

Artist: Trash Vegas
Song: Days Gone By

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread