search user
Clipland Forum Other

new Bailey's Irish Cream commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

tayalltheway1
What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
# 2 20 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
# 3 20 years ago

> > What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
>
# 4 20 years ago

well what is the song called?

im dying to know please tell me too!
# 5 20 years ago

ugljesa
I need the girl's name
# 6 19 years ago

me too! I looked in all the sites with the two words "bailey's commercial" and I couldn't find anything !!! :s
# 7 19 years ago

You need the girl's name ?
ok... go to

http://www77.pair.com/bmh/nudgie/askndgie/messages/8376.htm

the name is right there..but i wanna know the song's name...so that I can get the song from somewhere...:S
# 8 19 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
Is it
Diana Krall
the look of love?
# 9 19 years ago

The following is a list of the various commercials which have been running recently, and the information which is associated with them. Name Charades
Actor(s) Connor Delaney and Louise Taylor
Music Title Wrestler
Composer Nathen Church, Marcus Sailsbury and Richard Hopson
Source Slick Sixty
Arranger Nathen Church, Marcus Sailsbury and Richard Hopson
Publisher Mute Song
Album Nibs & Nabs on Mute Records
The album released in 1999, is still on release but may not be available in all local shops. It is definitely available through Mute Bank which is Mute Records' mail order service. The contact details for Mute Bank are: Mute Bank Web Site - http://www.mute.co.uk/store.htm Mute Bank Hot Line - +44 (0)20 8964 0029< Mute Records Site - http://www.mute.com Name Competition
Actor(s) Carolina Del Toro, Sandor Konta, Stephanie Ansel, Simone Thome and Sergio M Drewe
Music 'Competition' by Peter Challis.Published by A Bomb Music
Other Director: Alex McClean, Producer: Rocio Gomez

Name Sniper
Actor(s) Dylan, Sheenan, Isabel Perez, Cosima Shaw, George Chapman, Patrizia Hautek and Ben Garret
Music 'Porcelaine Skin' by Vegastone. Published by Universal Music Italia. The album is called 'Porcelaine Skin'
Other Director: A Keshishian, Producer: M Mellano

Name Thief
Actor(s) Tessa Langmead
Music Italy & Greece: 'Let Me See', Morcheeba. UK: 'One Way or Another', Blondie
All other countries: 'To Catch a Thief', Tessa Langmead

# 10 19 years ago

> What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial where they're all floating about and eating bubbles a baileys
tis buggin me no end
# 11 19 years ago

> I think it is Les Fleur by 4Hero
>
# 12 19 years ago

Lara
> > What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
> Is it
> Diana Krall
> the look of love?

Nope, that's definitely not it.
# 13 19 years ago

> What is the name of the brunette in the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
# 14 19 years ago

Ken
> > If anyone knows the name of that brunette in the "sense of" ad, please post it. I looked up every actress in the list of Bailey's commercials that was posted earlier and couldn't find a thing.

She's stunning.
>
# 15 19 years ago

> > > What is the background music for the latest Bailey's commercial in which the girl spills her drink, and then a guy comes over to wipe it up, with all these bits about "sense of loss, duty, humor"?
> > Is it
> > Diana Krall
> > the look of love?
>
> Nope, that's definitely not it.

it's Les fleur - 4hero, can be downloaded from kazaa desktop (p2p search)
(Messages 1 to 15 of 31 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread