search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

song in michelob ultra commercial 12/15/03

(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
# 2 20 years ago

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE SONG...OR ARTIST...ANY LUCK?

> what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
# 3 20 years ago

> I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE SONG...OR ARTIST...ANY LUCK?
>
> > what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
> Can you please send it to me, or atleast were I can find it?!
Thanks
# 4 20 years ago

Lojob
I heard it was by a singer named Cheryl Wilson, and was only a 30 sec clip and not an entire song, and I have not been able to find it.
# 5 20 years ago

>
> > what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
>
# 6 20 years ago

>
>
# 7 20 years ago

I sent an email to AB with the very same question. If Iget a response, I'll pass it on.

> > I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE SONG...OR ARTIST...ANY LUCK?
> >
> > > what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
> >
>
# 8 20 years ago

i recently recieved am email from michelob/A-B. it states that the song was an original recording for the commercial only by studio musicians. however they did tell me that the artist singing is Cheryl Wilson
# 9 20 years ago

I had been looking for that song too...so i actually called the beer company and i got the info!!! they told me that song was made just for that commercial- so i am not sure how hard it is going to be to actually find it..but here is the info:
Singer: Cheryl Wilson
Title: Hard To Get

Enjoy!
# 10 20 years ago

> what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
# 11 20 years ago

That actress, or model, or swimmer, or whatever, is a nuclear hottie. What a smirk.
# 12 20 years ago

> I sent an email to AB with the very same question. If Iget a response, I'll pass it on.
>
> > > I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE SONG...OR ARTIST...ANY LUCK?
> > >
> > > > what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
> > >
> > Yikes!! I can't believe I can't find it - I can usually find anything. I've been looking for this song since before Christmas with absolutely no luck. Someone please let me know if it's found.
# 13 20 years ago

Is this the song in the Ultra commercial featuring a man and woman swimming?
# 14 20 years ago

Please send me the answer, too!

> > I sent an email to AB with the very same question. If Iget a response, I'll pass it on.
> >
> > > > I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE SONG...OR ARTIST...ANY LUCK?
> > > >
> > > > > what is the song in the michelob ultra commercial from fall/winter of 2003 where the very fit man and woman race eachother in a pool and when man finishes, thinking he won, she is already out sitting and drinking a beer. He then splashes her. Lyrics: " there's a feeling in my heart that I can't explain"???
> > > >
> > > Yikes!! I can't believe I can't find it - I can usually find anything. I've been looking for this song since before Christmas with absolutely no luck. Someone please let me know if it's found.
>
# 15 20 years ago

> Please send me the answer, too!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 20 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 5 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread