search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

US Postal Service X-Mas Commercial

(All 5 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Looking for any info on the song being used in the current US Postal Service commercial "I'm-a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm-a-gonna send myself to you . . .. "
# 2 20 years ago

dc
The song was written by Woody Guthrie. This version is sung by John McCutcheon. The album its on is also titled "Mail Myself to You" and was released in 1988. It's still available on Rounder Records.

# 3 20 years ago

It is

Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.

2 used & new from $14.99

Have one to sell?

After a little research online....
Mail Myself to You is also the name of the album, the singer is:
John McCutcheon

You can buy the cd on amazon.com!

> Looking for any info on the song being used in the current US Postal Service commercial "I'm-a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm-a-gonna send myself to you . . .. "
# 4 20 years ago

> Looking for any info on the song being used in the current US Postal Service commercial "I'm-a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm-a-gonna send myself to you . . .. "

> The song is Mail Myself To You and was written and sung by Woodie Guthrie. The person singing is John McCutcheon and it can be found on one of his children's albums.
# 5 19 years ago

> It is
>
>
>
> Sign in to turn on 1-Click ordering.
>
>
>
>
>
>
> 2 used & new from $14.99
>
>
> Have one to sell?
>
> After a little research online....
> Mail Myself to You is also the name of the album, the singer is:
> John McCutcheon
>
> You can buy the cd on amazon.com!
>
>
>
> > Looking for any info on the song being used in the current US Postal Service commercial "I'm-a-gonna wrap myself in paper, I'm-a-gonna send myself to you . . .. "
>
(All 5 messages )

This Thread

5 posts in this thread