search user
Clipland Forum Other

song from its good to be rich football commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

If anyone knows the song from the football commercial that ends saying its good to be rich, i would be indebted to you. Its a blues song, and the commercial has the guy sitting in a soaking tub in a suit next to a player in another tub. please help. thanks in advanced.
# 2 20 years ago

johnny ringo
> Fishman, i am looking for the same song as you can see a couple of posts below.

If anyone knows the song from the football commercial that ends saying its good to be rich, i would be indebted to you. Its a blues song, and the commercial has the guy sitting in a soaking tub in a suit next to a player in another tub. please help. thanks in advanced.
# 3 20 years ago

johnny ringo
> Dear Mr. Fantasy by Traffic is the song that you are looking for.

# 4 20 years ago

johnny ringo
> THE SONG IS CALLED " DEAR MR. FANTSY". IT WAS RECORDED BY A GROUP CALLED TRAFFIC.

# 5 20 years ago

I CANT BELEIVE I FOUND PPL LOOKIN FOR THE SAME SONG! man i wanna know what that song is....
# 6 20 years ago

> > Fishman, Wat The Name Of THe song from The NFL Commercial He says some thing along the lines it good to be Rich Isaac if you find this out just give me a shout.
Thanks Much
P.S. Happy holidays
# 7 20 years ago

Raider
The Song is called "Dear Mr. Fanatsy by Traffic and Stevie Winwood.
# 8 20 years ago

dear mr fantasy
# 9 20 years ago

dear mr fantasy
# 10 20 years ago

> dear mr fantasy
Traffic "Dear Mr. Fantasy"
the Greatful dead also covered it.

But the commerical is Traffic
# 11 20 years ago

I too am looking for that cool blues song, please tell me who it is and the name of the song. Thanxs
# 12 20 years ago

I too am looking for that cool blues song, please tell me who it is and the name of the song. Thanxs
# 13 20 years ago

# 14 20 years ago

# 15 20 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread