search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New Target Christmas Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.

it's called "New Toy" by Lene Lovich
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song Where they sing "these are a few of my favorite things" this year? or WHo sings it?
Thanks!
# 4 20 years ago

Someone in question
What is the name of the song from the Target commercial where Mrs.Clause kisses Santa Clause, and there are a bunch of presents in red bags in a sleigh?
# 5 20 years ago

> > Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
>
>
>
> it's called "New Toy" by Lene Lovich

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! That was when New Wave was popular in the 80s. Didn't get much air play, but played in clubs all the time! Now I can stalk it out and buy it! Thanks again!
# 6 20 years ago

Does anyone know where I can download the new Target commercial, "They're Coming", where all the brand mascots come to Target?
# 7 19 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
> >
> >
> >
> > it's called "New Toy" by Lene Lovich
>
> THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! That was when New Wave was popular in the 80s. Didn't get much air play, but played in clubs all the time! Now I can stalk it out and buy it! Thanks again!

how about the cell phone commercial with
the senior citizens rockin'to the beat.
Any downloads yet?
# 8 19 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
> >
> >
> >
> > it's called "New Toy" by Lene Lovich
>
> THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!! That was when New Wave was popular in the 80s. Didn't get much air play, but played in clubs all the time! Now I can stalk it out and buy it! Thanks again!

how about the cell phone commercial with
the senior citizens rockin'to the beat.
Any downloads yet?
# 9 19 years ago

does anyone know what commercial the sea captain is from in the new target commercial?
# 10 18 years ago

> Does anyone know where I can download the new Target commercial, "They're Coming", where all the brand mascots come to Target?
# 11 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and band featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
# 12 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song and artist featured in the new Target Christmas commercial with all the kids dancing around holding toys.
# 13 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the female artist who sings the song on the new Target Christmas commercial part of the lyrics are 'christmas is here again'.
# 14 18 years ago

What is the name of the Christmas TV Target Commercial...some of the words are...Boogie on Down, on Down?
# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 17 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread