search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Special K ad for Kelloggs

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 22 years ago

Who does the music for the new Special K cereal ad? its an old R&B tune from the mid 70's. Please help 8-)
# 2 22 years ago

Krispy Kreme
They were talking about the 'Strawberry Letter 23'

# 3 21 years ago

> Who does the music for the new Special K cereal ad? its an old R&B tune from the mid 70's. Please help 8-)
Did you ever get an answer? I also want to know. Doobie Brothers???

# 4 21 years ago

> Who does the music for the new Special K cereal ad? its an old R&B tune from the mid 70's. Please help 8-)

My wife tells me it is called Sensation. I was looking for the same..... have you ever heard of the song sensation?
Chris
# 5 21 years ago

# 6 21 years ago

gspm
i haven't heard the bros johnson version but the song on the ad sounds alot like the original ver of strawberry letter 23 which was by shuggie otis.

# 7 21 years ago

Hustle
'Strawberry Letter 23' by Brothers Johnson
That's what I found out but have yet to verify. Boy do I miss Napster. ;)

# 8 21 years ago

Just found it myself....Strawberry Letter 23 by the Brother's Johnson. Enjoy!

# 9 21 years ago

MC
by Brothers Johnson named Strawberry Letter 23

# 10 20 years ago

> brothers johnson-strawberry letter 23
and also the original was by shugi otis
# 11 20 years ago

>
# 12 20 years ago

Lenisse
>
# 13 19 years ago

> Who is the actress in the latest Special K cereal ad that favors a young Marg Helgenberg? She is gorgeous.
# 14 19 years ago

> Who is the actress in the latest Special K cereal ad that favors a young Marg Helgenberg? She is gorgeous.
# 15 19 years ago

> Who is the actress in the latest Special K cereal ad that favors a young Marg Helgenberg on CSI? She is gorgeous.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread