search user
Clipland Forum Other

Bacardi Silver commercial song

(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 19 years ago

> Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
>
# 17 19 years ago

> Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
>
its also in not another teen movie when jaime
pressley is first seen.....i think
# 18 19 years ago

> Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver! The chorus is sung in a high pitch. if anyone can let me know the band and the song, i would greatly appreciate it.
>
# 19 19 years ago

>
Is it the one with a guy dressed like a bug? I'd like to know the name too.
# 20 19 years ago

>
# 21 19 years ago

>
# 22 19 years ago

cody
Its by patrick hernandez its called born to be alive
# 23 18 years ago

> > Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
> >
>
Born to be Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!1
# 24 18 years ago

> > Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
> >
>
Born to be Alive!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 25 18 years ago

> >
>
# 26 18 years ago

Patrick Hernandez - Born To Be ALive
# 27 18 years ago

looking to know the name of the in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi with the man fly
# 28 18 years ago

> > > Im dying to know the name of the song in one of the most recent commercials for Bacardi Silver!
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 28 of 28 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

28 posts in this thread