search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan Commercial

(All 9 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

Does anyone know the title and artist who sing the "Opera" song in the newest Nissan Commercial

Please if you know send me an email.
# 2 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the title and artist who sing the "Opera" song in the newest Nissan Commercial
>
> Please if you know send me an email.
>
# 3 20 years ago

> Does anyone know the title and artist who sing the "Opera" song in the newest Nissan Commercial
>
>
# 4 19 years ago

>
>
# 5 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the title and artist who sing the "Opera" song in the newest Nissan Commercial
> >
> > Please if you know send me an email.
> >
# 6 19 years ago

> > Does anyone know the title and artist who sing the "Opera" song in the newest Nissan Commercial
> >
> > Please if you know send me an email.
> >
# 7 19 years ago

I dont know the name of the song but if you do please tell me.
# 8 19 years ago

can someone please send my the album info on the lady who sings that groovy song in the new 2004 nissan commercial. this commercial you can see a beach, or maybe a lake in it.
# 9 19 years ago

> can someone please send my the album info on the lady who sings that groovy song in the new 2004 nissan commercial. this commercial you can see a beach, or maybe a lake in it.
surfing on a rocket by AIR!!! took me a while to find that one!
(All 9 messages )

This Thread

9 posts in this thread