search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

OutKast Video

(Messages 1 to 15 of 160 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

I can confirm for you that she is Big Boi's daughter's aunt (his baby's mama's sister). She'd be his sister-in-law if he was married his daughter's mother.
# 2 20 years ago

Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
# 3 20 years ago

> Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?

I don;t know her name but on MTV2's "Track 2" Big Boi mentioned that she was like a sister to him. She is his wifes sister.. so she's really his sister in-law. I don't know if that was much help.
# 4 20 years ago

> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
>
> I don;t know her name but on MTV2's "Track 2" Big Boi mentioned that she was like a sister to him. She is his wifes sister.. so she's really his sister in-law. I don't know if that was much help.
>I heard through that the woman was an all grown up Trudy from the Cosby Show.....I am still trying to confirm or dismiss it.
# 5 20 years ago

I can confirm for you that she is Big Boi's daughter's aunt (his baby's mama's sister). She'd be his sister-in-law if he was married his daughter's mother.
# 6 20 years ago

> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
>
> I don;t know her name but on >MTV2's "Track 2" Big Boi mentioned that >she was like a sister to him. She is his >wifes sister.. so she's really his sister >in-law. I don't know if that was much help.

Toy Johnson is Sherlita Patton (Big Boi's wife) sister. Toy is engaged to the boxer, Vernon Forrestt. d**n she's fine.
# 7 20 years ago

Who is the latin honey with the long dark brown hair in the "the way you move" video?
# 8 20 years ago

rbnj
Her name is Ki Toy Johnson. You can catch her in the latest King and XXL mags. She is unbelievable!!!!
# 9 20 years ago

> Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop? Her Name Is Ki Toy Johnson, she's one of Big Boi's baby mommas sister.
# 10 19 years ago

her name is Ki Toy> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop?
>
> I don;t know her name but on MTV2's "Track 2" Big Boi mentioned that she was like a sister to him. She is his wifes sister.. so she's really his sister in-law. I don't know if that was much help.
# 11 20 years ago

> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop? Her Name Is Ki Toy Johnson, she's one of Big Boi's baby mommas sister.
>
# 12 20 years ago

> > Who is the Woman in the black bikini with that Awesome Ghetto Booty who is in the auto shop? Her Name Is Ki Toy Johnson, she's one of Big Boi's baby mommas sister.
>
# 13 20 years ago

>
# 14 20 years ago

>
# 15 20 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 160 (Page 1 of 11) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread