search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

New IPOD commercial song

(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
# 2 20 years ago

mike

Sorry didnt see the below post. There was no need for this post.
# 3 20 years ago

guy
> It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
: The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.

Its 'are you gonna be my girl' by Jet

# 4 20 years ago

The song is called 'Are you gonna be my girl' by a band called JET. The album title is 'Get Born' and the entire thing rocks.
# 5 20 years ago

I believe the song is 'Rock Star' by N.E.R.D., but in listening to the song, it sounds like they remixed it for the commercial. But it's definitely the song. Got the line in it "Almost over now, almost over now".
I'm in search myself, so if you run across a remix of it, let me know.
# 6 20 years ago

> The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
>

hey--that song is called Are you gonna be my Girl, byt Jet. i had been wondering about that too when i fisrt heard it, and i asked people around.
# 7 20 years ago

> > It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
> : The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
>
> Its 'are you gonna be my girl' by Jet
>
> i wanna know what the name of the song is on the OTHER ipod commercial that one that also has the silhouettes. the first line in the song is "hey momma......."

anything would help thanx ;)
# 8 20 years ago

macboy
> > > It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
> > : The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> >
> > Its 'are you gonna be my girl' by Jet
> >
> > i wanna know what the name of the song is on the OTHER ipod commercial that one that also has the silhouettes. the first line in the song is "hey momma......."
>
> anything would help thanx ;)

That one's "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas
# 9 20 years ago

>its got breakdancin in it and yea i just want the song ima breaker myself..anyone know?
# 10 20 years ago

> > > > It's on the new Ipod commercial that advertises Ipod+Itunes for Windows.
> > > : The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
> > >
> > > Its 'are you gonna be my girl' by Jet
> > >
> > > i wanna know what the name of the song is on the OTHER ipod commercial that one that also has the silhouettes. the first line in the song is "hey momma......."
> >
> > anything would help thanx ;)
>
> That one's "Hey Mama" by the Black Eyed Peas
# 11 19 years ago

jet-are you gonna be my girl

vines-ride
# 12 19 years ago

hey....i am looking for the NEW songs for the ipod commercials... but the old one was "are you gonna be my girl" by jet..incase you didn't know it...sorry if you already did...

have a good one!
>
# 13 19 years ago

> The song is a rock song, it shows Silhouettes of people dancing against colored backrounds. The song starts with a guitar opening, then goes something along the lines of 'you look so fine ______ and i really wannna make you mine.' something like that. But if anyone can help me out by emailing it to me or whatever, that'd be great. thanks.
>
# 14 19 years ago

Rich Miles
I think this is called Channel Surfing
by a band called Feature cast. I've only seen the advert once, so will only known when I see it again.

>
# 15 19 years ago

> okay so the song is "be my girl" by Jet
(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread