search user
Clipland Forum Other

Nissan sentra commercial

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting PWNED in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like ehs dying.
# 2 20 years ago

> anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting PWNED in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like ehs dying.
I think that is
Vesti La Giubba by Jussi Bjorling
Could be wrong...

# 3 20 years ago

You are correct, Jussi Bjorling.
# 4 20 years ago

Here's a link to a sound file. http://www.angelfire.com/ny/antonionagore/Vestilag.htm
# 5 20 years ago

does anyone know where to get that commercial(watter balloon fight with nissan sentra). im dying to get it on my laptop
# 6 20 years ago

Greg
I'm looking for it too. Anyone know where to find it?

Thanks!
# 7 20 years ago

> > anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting PWNED in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like ehs dying.
> I think that is
> Vesti La Giubba by Jussi Bjorling
> Could be wrong...

You were right. Thanks
>
>
>
# 8 20 years ago

ive been searching for this commercial for the past few days, i found the music on kazaa, i was going to join ad-rags for 2 bucks a month to see it but its messed up and i cant find it anywhere else. If anyone finds somethin email me please. thead_man08@hotmail.com
# 9 20 years ago

> anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting PWNED in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like ehs dying.
>
# 10 20 years ago

> anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting Pounded in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like he's dying.
>
# 11 20 years ago

> > anyone know the music thats played during the nissan sentra commercial when the guy is getting Pounded in a water balloon fight..the dramamtic music like he's dying.
> >
How do I find an actual video of this commercial? I seem to be lost here...
# 12 20 years ago

what is it called???
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread