search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

HELP! new o2 advert!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >> Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Hey does anybody know the new song in the 02 advert?! Its really good and is when there are loads of bubbles being 'pinged' off everywhere!! someoneee please help lol!
# 2 17 years ago

solar_myth
> Hey does anybody know the new song in the 02 advert?! Its really good and is when there are loads of bubbles being 'pinged' off everywhere!! someoneee please help lol!

It's called 'utopia' by 'Jackson and His Computer Band'
# 3 17 years ago

etster
I feel your pain!!! :)

Artist = Jackson and His Computer Band
Song Title = Utopia

SUCH A FANTASTIC SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
# 4 17 years ago

etster

Song Title = Utopia

# 5 17 years ago

etster

Song Title = Utopia

# 6 17 years ago

etster

Song Title = Utopia

# 7 17 years ago

Sweetdreams
The song is called "Utopia" by Jackson + his computer band

He is a dj/artist from france and the songs taken off his first solo album "Smash"
# 8 17 years ago

> Hey does anybody know the new song in the 02 advert?! Its really good and is when there are loads of bubbles being 'pinged' off everywhere!! someoneee please help lol!

yes its called "utopia" by "jackson and his computer band" warp records
# 9 17 years ago

JACKSON & HIS COMPUTER BAND - 'UTOPIA'
# 10 17 years ago

I believe that its 'Release the Pressure' by Leftfield *from their album 'Leftism'
# 11 17 years ago

Yes mate, it's called "Utopia" by "Jackson and his computer band"

I went nuts trying to find out what it was too! lol
# 12 16 years ago

# 13 17 years ago

Been well curious myself.... It's called Utopia by Jackson and His Computer Band.......
# 14 17 years ago

Hey mate

Guess you mean this advert: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b4bwinEjNw

It's Utopia by Jackson and his Computer Band!! WEIRD eh?

Paul

# 15 17 years ago

I think it sounds like aphex twin-window licker but only seen the ad once, may be wrong
(Messages 1 to 15 of 16 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 1 message >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread