search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Other

Looking for lyrics from a Nike commercial

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 20 years ago

the commercial with the 12 year or so boy who says: I´ll race you, I´ll race your brother, I´ll race Lance Armstrong on his bike...... and I´ll win!
Does anybody know the complete lyrics?
Thanx, SiF!!
# 2 20 years ago

tommy
> the commercial with the 12 year or so boy who says: I´ll race you, I´ll race your brother, I´ll race Lance Armstrong on his bike...... and I´ll win!
> Does anybody know the complete lyrics?
: Thanx, SiF!!
> Yea, I WANT THAT TOO!!!! Someone help!

# 3 20 years ago

i need to know about the bernie mac commercial where the choir sings about court vision and all of that it is a lebron james commercial could u pleae email me that please that is the best commercial yet i jus broght some shoes from nike jus becuz of dat commercial
# 4 20 years ago

i was wondering if ne body knew the lyrics to the commercial where they are in the church and bernie mac is the pastor and labron james dribbles in and passes to people in the chruch and the choir starts singing. Does ne one no the lyrics? please!!
# 5 18 years ago

> the commercial with the 12 year or so boy who says: I´ll race you, I´ll race your brother, I´ll race Lance Armstrong on his bike...... and I´ll win!
> Thanx, SiF!!
>

hey i'm looking for the same commercial. a video would be awsome, but lyrics would still be appreciated. if you could help me out that would be great. email me, brett
# 6 18 years ago

> > the commercial with the 12 year or so boy who says: I´ll race you, I´ll race your brother, I´ll race Lance Armstrong on his bike...... and I´ll win!
> > Does anybody know the complete lyrics?
> > Thanx, SiF!!
> >
>
> hey i'm looking for the same commercial. a video would be awsome, but lyrics would still be appreciated. if you could help me out that would be great. email me, brett
# 7 17 years ago

> Thanx, SiF!!
>
# 8 17 years ago

> Thanx, SiF!!
>
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread